SAP offers analytics on HANA enterprise, S4/HANA, BW on Database, BW on HANA and BW4HANA, but one wonders if the offerings are complementing or competing with each other.
Each platform brings its own advantages and disadvantages with it. While the EDW strategy can act as a multiplier to accelerate and strengthen the analytic capabilities of an organization, one wrong move can also decelerate the analytics journey.
Watch this on-demand webinar where we introduce various EDW strategy options, compare and contrast the various choices and how they can scale with your agile and scalable data foundation needs by understanding:
- BW evolution and various flavors of BW as EDW (BW on any Database, BW on HANA, BW4HANA)
- HANA Enterprise/Native HANA as EDW Platform
- S4HANA and embedded analytics
- Big Data, non-SAP data, Cloud integration - which option is best suited for you?
- Future architecture state - Visual BI's recommendations
Arun Varadarajan, Sr. Manager - Pre Sales and Solutions
Visual BI Solutions