SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is a cloud-based data-discovery tool by SAP. It has strong BI, Planning and Predictive functionalities based on the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP). What are the unique features of the tool? What role does it play in SAP’s roadmap? How can you transition to SAC from SAP Lumira Discovery?
Watch this webinar replay to learn how SAP Analytics Cloud aids data-discovery and best practices in leveraging the tool for hybrid scenarios to:
- Create business intelligence solutions on the SAP Cloud Platform and access it real-time
- Connect to data sources from SAP, SQL, Big Data, Flat Files or Cloud apps
- Create storyboards and utilize pre-built business content based on industry and Line of Business
- Leverage embedded analytics, planning, and smart assist features
- Collaborate and share insights using Commenting and Digital Boardroom
- Explore the hybrid BI and analytics platform roadmap proposed by SAP
Register for our upcoming webinars here: http://visualbi.com/resources/webinars/About the presenter:
Varun Anand is a BI Consultant with Visual BI Solutions. His credentials include being certified in Implementation of SAP Lumira and Analytics Cloud. He is a consultant, blogger, and a subject matter expert in the field of BI and data analytics. His training background includes experience in Management Consulting and countless hours with companies to implement best practices in end-to-end BI and empower business users with self-service solutions.