Watch this webinar replay as Chris Holliday discusses recent developments in advanced analytics, cloud, mobile, self-service and real-time services, including digital services offered by financial providers. He will explore the latest trends in BI applications, technology, and processes that will help you be in-sync with the reporting and analytics for the coming year. In addition, learn how to implement these up-to-the-minute concepts in your BI landscape with new strategies and from real-world case studies.
Watch this webinar replay and learn about:
- Data lakes, data warehousing and SAP options
- How different data provisioning options from SAP stack up against each other- BODS vs SLT vs SDI vs Others
- SAP Lumira Roadmap and its impact on self-service strategies including SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, Power BI, BOBJ Enterprise, etc.
- Blockchain, DAG and cryptocurrency in the Enterprise
- Data Science in the Enterprise: platforms and resources
About the presenter :
Chris Holliday, Senior Vice President, Services, Visual BI Solutions
A hardworking veteran of delivering challenging projects through seemingly impossible situations, Mr. Holliday is both a leader and a visionary bringing a unique perspective to serving client needs across the spectrum of the Business Intelligence landscape. Mr. Holliday spent 10 years at Kerr McGee and later Tronox – the chemical spin-off from Kerr McGee – in senior IT leadership roles. His responsibilities included leading a globally distributed enterprise through mergers and large large-scale implementations in addition to strategic planning and delivery. Chris Holliday joined Visual BI in February of 2013 directly after being a customer of the firm and is currently the Vice President of Client Services.