According to a survey1, 55% of enterprises use two or more BI platforms. Having multiple BI platforms ends up promoting BI silos that introduce challenges such as restricted content visibility to users across systems, duplicated reports, wasted efforts in reconciliation, limited collaboration, access challenges, multiple credentials and more.
In this webinar replay, you will learn how Visual BI's VBI View product helps enterprises overcome the above challenges and address user frustrations in a highly automated and a simple-but-effective manner. The product supports platforms such as SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Qliksense, TIBCO Spotfire, Excel files and PDF reports.
Watch this webinar replay for a live demo of VBI View and explore the following:
- Log in once to view reports from various platforms; create personalized folders and mark favorites.
- Smart Search: Explore enterprise BI repository across platforms and request access for 'inaccessible reports'.
- Automated Provisioning: See how changes made to BI content & provisioning in the respective BI platforms get automatically reflected in VBI View.
- Minimal Maintenance & TCO: Manage all of the above in a highly automated manner, with minimal administrative & operational effort.
We're offering a FREE 15-day trial of VBI View. Click here to register.
About the presenter:
Gopal Krishnamurthy is the CEO of Visual BI Solutions, a firm he founded in 2010 to transform the field of enterprise business intelligence and analytics. A pioneer and evangelist for SAP BW integration with SAP BusinessObjects, BPC and HANA, Mr. Krishnamurthy has led Visual BI to become the industry’s foremost all-in-one BI enablement firm delivering end-to-end software, analytics, and consulting solutions.
Mr. Krishnamurthy is frequent speaker at SAP and ASUG events and he shares real world examples from 100+ customers of Visual BI. His thought leadership stems from his passion and commitment to delivering BI strategies and solutions that enable real-time, agile, self-service, cloud and mobile BI architecture and spans across all aspects of BI.
(1) A Survey conducted by TrustRadius, 2015
About Visual BI
Visual BI is a niche Business Intelligence & Analytics provider headquartered in Plano, TX. The firm has received various industry recognitions including Best Place To Work For In Texas - 2016, Top 50 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2015, #151 in the Inc-5000 list of fastest growing private firms in the US and CIOReview Top 100 Big Data Companies in the US. Visual BI is an SAP Partner.
5600 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 120
Plano TX 75024
Looking for more information? Contact us at