In this webinar, Bhupinder Singh Chadha (BI Consultant) will be discussing what’s new with Visual BI Extensions (VBX 2.2) for SAP Lumira Designer (2.X) / SAP Design Studio.
You’ll learn firsthand how additional capabilities delivered by VBX 2.2 helps drive SAP Lumira adoption by meeting specific needs of business users & BI developers in the enterprise.
Watch this webinar and discover:
- Why VBX is a must have tool for SAP Lumira 2.1 for driving BI adoption
- How VBX has helped 100+ SAP customers maximize their returns on SAP BusinessObjects investments
- How additional capabilities delivered by VBX 2.2 help build high-performance applications with an architecture that promotes simplicity & reuse
- Live Demo on new components such as
- Web Intelligence reports as a data source
- Gantt Chart
- Advanced Table with Pivot Mode
- … and more
- VBX product roadmap for 2018
This Webinar is complimentary to attend. Can't make it for the LIVE webinar? Register anyway! All registrants will be given access to the replay.
Click here to download a FREE 15-day trial of Visual BI's Extensions for SAP Lumira (VBX 2.2)
About the presenter:
Bhupinder Singh Chadha is a BI Consultant at Visual BI Solutions, with strong expertise in helping multiple customers drive SAP Lumira adoption using Visual BI Extensions (VBX). As a certified implementation specialist for VBX, he consults with & provides product support for multiple customers today. He is a frequent contributor to Visual BI’s blog, and holds Masters of Science in Data Science/Analytics from the University of Texas, Dallas.
About Visual BI
Visual BI is a niche Business Intelligence & Analytics provider headquartered in Plano, TX. The firm has received various industry recognitions including Best Place To Work For In Texas - 2016, Top 50 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2015, #151 in the Inc-5000 list of fastest growing private firms in the US and CIOReview Top 100 Big Data Companies in the US. Visual BI is an SAP Partner.
5600 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 120
Plano TX 75024
Looking for more information? Contact us at