In this webinar replay, Ingo Hilgefort – SAP Mentor and our VP of Product Management – has unveiled Visual BI Extensions (VBX 2.0) for SAP Lumira 2.0 Designer / SAP Design Studio.
Learn how VBX 2.0’s 70+ visualization options provide the flexibility you need to design, develop and deploy interactive dashboards for your executive audience.
Watch this on-demand webinar and discover:
- What’s new with Visual BI Extensions (VBX) for SAP Lumira 2.0 Designer
- Q3 & Q4 2017 VBX product roadmap
- Why VBX is SAP App Center’s most popular set of Extensions
- How VBX’s advanced capabilities can help you develop rich functionalities for your dashboards
- Live demos on new components, including Web Intelligence reports as a data source, Gantt Chart, Advanced Table with Pivot Mode, and more cool features and enhancements.
Click here to download a FREE 15-day trial of Visual BI's Extensions for SAP Lumira 2.0.
About the presenters:
Ingo Hilgefort, VP - Product Management, Visual BI Solutions
A renowned SAP Mentor and author, Ingo has been in the BI industry for over 15 years and has held a breadth of leadership roles in the areas of Engineering, Consulting, Training and Product Management. His experience with SAP and BI started in the year 2000 with his role as Product Manager during the integration of Crystal Reports with SAP NetWeaver BW. Currently, Ingo is the Vice President of Product Management for Visual BI Solutions.
About Visual BI
Visual BI is a niche Business Intelligence & Analytics provider headquartered in Plano, TX. The firm has received various industry recognitions including Best Place To Work For In Texas - 2016, Top 50 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2015, #151 in the Inc-5000 list of fastest growing private firms in the US and CIOReview Top 100 Big Data Companies in the US. Visual BI is an SAP Partner.
5600 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 120
Plano TX 75024
Looking for more information? Contact us at