SAP Lumira Discovery vs. SAP Analytics Cloud vs. Power BI vs. Tableau: Which Self-Service BI Tool is the best?
In this on-demand webinar, Visual BI Founder/CEO Gopal Krishnamurthy and BI Consultant Varun Anand evaluate the prominent Self-Service BI tools on the market from SAP, Microsoft and Tableau to achieve self-service analytics. Watch the replay to get clarity on this complex topic:
- Deep Dive: Tableau vs Power BI vs SAP Analytics Cloud vs SAP Lumira, technical & functional feature support, and real-world examples that showcase industry best practices.
- Empowering the Data Analyst - See how analytics has evolved from spreadsheets and complex coding to a more efficient way to prepare and analyze data.
- Applying Self-Service Analytics - Get an overview of how SAP Lumira 2.0, Analytics Cloud, Power BI and Tableau works. Discover how business users can deliver deeper insights in hours, not weeks.
- Business Use Cases - See how these tools perform as an enterprise level solution.
This webinar recording includes:
- Capabilities of SAP Business Objects Offerings around SAP Lumira 2.0 and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Capabilities of Microsoft Power BI as a Self Service BI Tool in an enterprise landscape
- Comparative study of Tableau features
- Strategic Comparison of Self Service BI Capabilities: SAP BW or SAP HANA Integration, SSO and Security
- Analysis of pricing and licensing models for each tool
- Live Q&A session
Evaluating your options? Click here for a FREE one-on-one consultation.
About the presenters:
Gopal Krishnamurthy is the founder and CEO of Visual BI Solutions. He is focused on growing Visual BI into one of the largest niche BI solutions firms, and is passionate about driving BI Adoption at all levels in enterprises. He is a BI thought leader and evangelist, driving BI strategies that maximize ROI of SAP BI/HANA/BusinessObjects investments and result in higher adoption of BI and Analytics rollouts. He has worked with C-Level Executives at firms of all sizes and has successfully delivered countless executive dashboard programs with solid EDW foundations that provide timely, actionable information and forward-looking alerts.
Varun Anand is a BI Consultant with Visual BI Solutions. His credentials include being certified in Implementation of SAP Lumira and Analytics Cloud. He is a consultant, blogger, and a subject matter expert in the field of BI and data analytics. His training background includes experience in Management Consulting and countless hours with companies to implement best practices in end-to-end BI and empower business users with self-service solutions.
About Visual BI
Visual BI is a niche Business Intelligence & Analytics provider headquartered in Plano, TX. The firm has received various industry recognitions including Best Place To Work For In Texas - 2016, Top 50 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2015, #151 in the Inc-5000 list of fastest growing private firms in the US and CIOReview Top 100 Big Data Companies in the US. Visual BI is an SAP Partner.
5600 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 120
Plano TX 75024
Looking for more information? Contact us at