- Acquire and blend data from Excel, SAP (HANA, BW, UNX) and non-SAP (SQL) data sources
- Prepare the data on an ad-hoc basis to build hierarchies and custom calculations
- Perform data visualization using drag-drop to gain valuable business insights
- Bring all elements together on an interactive storyboard or infographic
- Securely share your findings with the team in an enterprise landscape
- Extend the capabilities of the tool using the interoperability with SAP Lumira Designer
About the presenter:
Varun Anand is a BI Consultant with Visual BI Solutions. His credentials include being certified in the implementation of SAP Lumira and Analytics Cloud. He is a consultant, blogger, and a subject matter expert in the field of BI and data analytics. His training background includes experience in Management Consulting and countless hours with companies to implement best practices in end-to-end BI and empower business users with self-service solutions.
About Visual BI
Visual BI is a niche Business Intelligence & Analytics provider headquartered in Plano, TX. The firm has received various industry recognitions including Best Place To Work For In Texas - 2016, Top 50 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2015, #151 in the Inc-5000 list of fastest growing private firms in the US and CIOReview Top 100 Big Data Companies in the US. Visual BI is an SAP Partner.
5600 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 120
Plano TX 75024
Looking for more information? Contact us at