In this webinar replay, SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort provides an overview on the Visual BI Extensions for SAP Lumira 2.0. Learn how Visual BI Extensions for SAP Design Studio can help you to develop and deploy compelling dashboards in a more efficient manner and with rich functionality for your business audience.
Watch this webinar replay to:
- Learn how Visual BI Extensions for SAP Design Studio (VBX) drives ease of development
- Discover VBX's powerful range of capabilities and how it can enhance returns on your BI investments
- Learn how you can create KPI-based dashboards with superior flexibility and advanced features using VBX
- Get an overview of the VBX Extensions Roadmap in preparation of SAP Lumira 2.0
- See a demo of upcoming features, such as GANTT chart capabilities
- Hear from Visual BI partner Christoph Trockel, CEO of seismic
Click here to download a FREE 15-day trial of Visual BI's Extensions for SAP Lumira 2.0.
About the presenter:
Ingo Hilgefort, VP - Product Management, Visual BI Solutions
A renowned SAP Mentor and author, Ingo has been in the BI industry for over 15 years and has held a breadth of leadership roles in the areas of Engineering, Consulting, Training and Product Management. His experience with SAP and BI started in the year 2000 with his role as Product Manager during the integration of Crystal Reports with SAP NetWeaver BW. Currently, Ingo is the Vice President of Product Management for Visual BI Solutions.
About Visual BI
Visual BI is a niche Business Intelligence & Analytics provider headquartered in Plano, TX. The firm has received various industry recognitions including Best Place To Work For In Texas - 2016, Top 50 in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2015, #151 in the Inc-5000 list of fastest growing private firms in the US and CIOReview Top 100 Big Data Companies in the US. Visual BI is an SAP Partner.
5600 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 120
Plano TX 75024
Looking for more information? Contact us at