Callaway Golf, the world's largest, most successful manufacturer of premium performance golf products, wanted to dramatically improve their dashboards by migrating from Xcelsius to
SAP® BusinessObjects Design Studio™.
Callaway's challenges included:
- Slow dashboard development time and complex, difficult maintenance of existing dashboards
- Existing dashboards exhibited multiple points-of-failure
- Key features of Visual Composer would no longer be supported
- The need to rollout new dashboards to many global regions, and to multiple business units
- Delivered a smooth, cost effective migration from Xcelsius to Design Studio
- Built a Sales Leaderboard & Global Operations Dashboard in less than 10 weeks
- Used offshore resources to cut costs and tap into a global talent base
© 2016 Visual BI Solutions
Visual BI Solutions
Since 2010 Gopal has helped transform the field of enterprise business intelligence and analytics by delivering end-to-end software, analytics and consulting soltuions. Both a pioneer and evangelist for SAP BW Integration with SAP BusinessObjects, BPC and HANA. Gopal has led Visual BI to become the industry's foremost all in one BI enablement firm.
Global Reporting Systems Manager
As a global reporting systems leader at Callaway Golf, Norman led the charge when his firm decided to migrate from Xcelsius to SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio. He has more than 12 years of experience with business intelligence, including SAP BW, Portal, Visual Composer, BusinessObjects WebIntelligence 3.1 and 4.0, and has broad business process knowledge in sales, finance, procurement and inventory management. Norman is a frequent speaker at SAP and ASUG events.